Today is going by fast! And I still have a lot to accomplish... pick up the house a bit more, organize and do my recipe scrapbook and exercise on top of my homework assignments. But I'm confident I'll be able to get it done. Maybe I can even squeeze some time in to work on my last assignment for the semester. I have one more week left of classes and I can't wait. I'm counting down the days to when classes are over for this summer. Although it really has not been too bad I just don't want to be tied down right now because I'd like to be out enjoying the day or organizing more of our house.
As for baby news I've been feeling better the last couple days. While smells get to me and make me want to throw up its not the constant feeling that I'm on a roller coaster all day. In two more weeks we will have our next appointment. And later today I'll be ordering one of my wish list items, the AngelSounds fetal doppler. I'm so excited! So make sure to come back at a later time to hear the little ones heartbeat and maybe some kicks.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment