Subscribe:

Thursday, June 28, 2012

People and Annoyance

I got a lot done this morning. One thing I managed to get done was purchasing scrubs for my new job! I'm excited and a nervous. But mostly excited for a change.







However, this afternoon has only proved to be annoying.

First annoyance: getting rooms squared away for the wedding. At least we got something reserved... and I think that it is a really nice facility even though it is not right across from the falls. In fact it's about 1hr 20 minutes.

Second annoyance: Matt's selfish brother. He refuses to go because he has a kid. Ridiculous. I guess after you have a baby you have to stay in one spot. Ryan has given every excuse known to mankind to get out of the wedding. But what it boils down to is the fact that Matt is just not that important to him apparently ... because if he was he would be there. If the tables were turned he would be just as upset. I know this because he was upset that Matt was five minutes late to the dinner rehearsal and that was not even the actual wedding. But he would not have to worry about that because if it were the other way around we would make sure to be there even if it was a burden to get there. Nope not him... everything has been taken care of and yet he still won't go. Guess Matt and I are different or something.

When Matt called him out on all of his excuses and told him that he really wanted him there.. he was told that that was a dick move. What a piss poor brother!

We accommodate everything around Ryan. I mean everything.... even the holiday dinners are based around what Ryan will eat. And yet the one time Matt has asked him to do something for him he has let him down. But why should that be anything new.... he has always been self centered. Guess Matt was wishful thinking when he thought he would go.

In my opinion, Ryan can just avoid the reception as well.

1 comment:

Colista said...

It seems to be jealousy on Ryan's part, that's just my opinion on the outside looking in! lol! Why do some people have to be so rude!?!?