When we were kids there was this movie that we watched all the time, it was one of my favorites, called The Trollies All New Musical Adventures. Well one night I was mad at Ken because he wanted to finish watching wrestling or something. So I told Robert to dump water on him. Little did I know Ken was holding the VCR tape of my beloved troll movie. Needless to say it got ruined and we never got another copy.
A few months ago Robert was looking for some of our favorite movies from when we were kids and he came across some youtube clips of the it. It was fun to watch parts of it again. Click here to see a portion of one of our favorite movies.
Another of our favorite movies he came across was Wee Sing - In the Marvelous Musical Mansion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment