Subscribe:

Friday, June 22, 2012

What's Happened and What's Coming Up

Yesterday, I took my dress in for alterations! Yay! Lots to do this weekend. I have two exams. I'm definitely ready for the one today. Still need to do a little more studying for the one tomorrow. Then I have to finish an assignment that is due on Monday. It may seem like I have a lot of time to finish the assignment for Monday but I really don't because I have to prepare and practice for some assignments that I have to do with an RD. For example, I have to do an interview and there is a certain way it has to be conducted. So I need to practice prior to getting there. I have to be there at noon on Monday. Hopefully, it goes well.

Yesterday I received a card from my new employer and staff that I will be working with welcoming me. I thought that was really nice. Anyways, orientation is set for July 2 and I can't wait. Life is good!

No comments: