Life is good! I started my new job on Monday! It's a lot of fun! The people are nice too. It's a wonderful change from the condos. Hopefully everyone at my new job likes me. And I hope they think I'm doing a good job too. Anyways, I get a lot of perks for working with Great River Health Systems. It is really sweet. Anyways, now that orientation is over it will be easier (not that it was hard)... but I won't have to go from the hospital to the Klein Center.
I had to do my wellness test on Tuesday at 7:20 a.m. So I got up at 4:30 a.m., got ready and headed to Burlington. My levels were good except they said my body fat percentage was under normal levels. They must of done something wrong. LOL. Anyways, since we had to fast they gave us a voucher for the cafeteria. Maybe I was too tired to eat or something because I didn't get a whole lot to eat. In fact, the cashier is like oh honey you can spend four dollars with this voucher. Would you like to go back and get something else? I'm like nah. I probably should of though because by the time noon came around I was a hungry hippo. Knowing that I would be at the Klein Center for the afternoon I stopped at McDonald's on my way over. Not the healthiest choice but it was on the way and I didn't want to waste time. Well that didn't work out so well. It took them forever to get me my meal. The lady was really nice and for the wait she gave me two coupons to go back. Well point of the story is it made be run behind getting to the Klein Center. I'm sure I looked crazy running in with all of my stuff. Plus thanks to no air in my car and 100+ degree heat I must of really looked nuts.
Today I have the day off. So I'm hoping to get a lot of homework done especially since I will be working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I've got two exams next week that I have to prep for as well. But so far I'm doing pretty good. I have managed to go through almost two lectures and type up an assignment today. I'm hoping to get some time to update my nutrition blog soon as well. Well I best get back to my homework.
Have a good day everyone!
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment