Life has been great! I have been with work, school and wedding planning... as usual. This weekend I have the weekend off. Yay for me! I had to take an exam yesterday. So I spent most of the day studying since I didn't really get the chance to do it before then. It is never to have to cram my studying the same day. But I guess it is better than no studying. After my exam, Matt and I went to Carthage to watch Zack perform with his band and Charissa. So that pretty much sums up what I have been doing.
I love my new job. An actual schedule, great pay, wonderful benefits, nice people it couldn't get any better. Well guess if they wanted to give me a million dollars that would be cool. But anyways hopefully they like me. I work all next week except for Thursday, which works out good because that's when I try my dress on again. The dogs also get groomed that day.
Another plus, my summer classes are almost over. Yay for me! Then I have to put together my portfolio so that I can apply for the next portion of the dietetics program. I also need to fit some orientation modules (part of the new job) in there as well.
Other than that nothing much is going. I did get to see a friend that I had not seen in a long time on Wednesday. It was so nice!... even if it was for only a few quick minutes.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment