Subscribe:

Friday, July 27, 2012

56 Days!!!!

One test left to take and then my classes will be done for a couple of weeks!!! Woohoo! However, I have lots to do to prepare for this upcoming semester though especially since I will be taking a couple of weeks for the wedding.

The main goal the next couple of weeks finish up wedding stuff and finish my portfolio/application for the next step in my dietetic program.

Lately I've kept busy trying to maintain A's for the semester and work. I know I mastered an A in my one class approximately 104%. Yay for me! However, my other class is just borderline A and B, approximately 90%. This test will determine what I get. But I have not had time to study much for it. My previous test was not as good as the first because I didn't get to study a lot for it either. In fact I took it the same day I studied for it and didn't get to go over two of the chapters.

The good news is although I've been busy I have a schedule at work and I am able to find squeeze in a few fun things here and there. For the fourth of July we got to go watch the fireworks twice. First, we got to watch them at Warsaw, which I actually thought was going to be boring. But it was one of the most fun times I've had watching fireworks. Then Lance took his boat out and we watched them from on the river. Both times were a lot of fun. And it was great getting to hang out with Brittany, Lance and Maci.

Here are some pictures from the second round of watching fireworks.


Maci was not having the life jacket.

Ty and Teddy got their haircuts! They look so nice all cleaned up and smell good too! Teddy also got his teeth cleaned.

I had a hard time getting a picture of Teddy. But you can kind of see how nice his hair looks.

No comments: