This past weekend was great. Although Saturday I was completely worn out by the end of the day and Sunday I had a headache that was trying to kill me.
Saturday we went to Quincy to run some errands. Since the errands would be rather quick we took Ty along so he could visit Petco and go to the dog park. He had so much fun that the rest of the day we heard nothing from him. I love when he gets to play because he doesn't worry about who is walking by that he can bark at.
After we got back I took Teddy on ride to deliver an invite to Matt's aunt. While we were visiting Teddy enjoyed his time out of the house.
Yesterday, we went to the Burlington Bees game. We had purchased some tickets for the community basket and you would receive an extra $1,000 if you were there to claim it. Anyways, we did not win... sad for us. A doctor did. The game was interesting and would have been much more enjoyable if my rear was not falling off from sitting in the stands for two hours. When we left the game was not even over...could you imagine if we would have stayed the whole time. Two hours was enough for me... I was glad to get out of there.
That wraps up our exciting weekend.
Monday, May 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment