Today I take my last exam for the semester. Then I get a month off. Thank GOD! Really. ... I am beginning to see that the last two years I've got to do nothing and I'm getting crazier. No joke. All I do is work, come home and freak out while trying to study. No fun! I think I've filled the crazy cup up... and it's overflowing with crazy.
The one thing that keeps me from going completely insane is Matt. I'm grateful that he puts up with me through all my studies. How he does it I don't know. Probably because he is the best fiance ever. He is always there to help me with whatever I need. And I never have to ask him to do anything because he can read my mind and do it without me asking... I swear he knows me better than I know myself.
Oh well the point is he is the best for surviving the crazy semesters with me and I love him.
Well I need to go prepare for my exam. Before I go let me post a video... and of course it's about dogs. But it has a good message about the importance of awareness. Won't lie you may need some tissues.
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment