My lovely day in a nutshell... I wake up half dead thanks to the storm last night. I'm about to walk out the door when I get a phone call asking if we could go in a little later since the other person (I won't mention names but majority of you know who I'm talking about) has physical therapy. Sure I can do that. Oh and by the way can you stop by and pick up the person who is staying with me...so they can work too. Okay I can do that I say. When I get there I find that the dog has a tick. How I'm I going to get it out... I've never had to deal with a tick. Well we worked something out and thought we may have gotten it but we were not for sure if the head came too. There was a big bump still in the skin. Is that normal? So I call and ask the person can you come check we will wait here with your dog to verify we got everything. Since the rooms don't have to be out til 11:00 no rush. We wait and wait. Nobody shows. I call and call no answer. Finally they pick up and I ask what's going on, where are you? Where was she at work working... and no big deal. She will take care of it later. First of all next time you have a tick I'll say no big deal... no worries we don't care if you get Lyme disease. Second, thanks for wasting forty minutes of my time waiting for you, especially on a day when I have an exam I could have been studying for instead of wasting time at your house taking care of your dog. It's rude to me as well as irresponsible in regards to your pet
So as my day goes on do you think it can get better? Of course not. Because as many of you know it is really annoying for me to have to work with this individual on a day to day basis. In fact I could live without seeing them everyday of my life. Once a week would be fine with me. Anyways, I'm on the phone talking about how one of the rooms is not out, which I've already said three times. And what do I hear "are they out yet". What the hell? I just said three times to you that I walked in and they had not checked out even though it was past check out time. Do you think they are going to disappear in thin area? Ugh... I need a new job.
As the day goes on I'm leaving the condos I see state cop. My family always warns each other in case we are out and about. Since my phone was dead I decide I'll go to Nauvoo and tell them. They were not there so I decided I'd go to the station and tell Ken. He wasn't there either. So back to the house I went and decided well I can just leave a note. I unlock the door and write the note... then came the fun part. I could not get the key out of the door I spent twenty minutes trying to get out. So I decided I'd go to Ken's house maybe he could help. Of course nobody home there either. Great... key still in door.
With that said I need to go do my homework so hopefully I can do good on my exam.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment