Monday, May 21, 2012
Turtle
Today Robert and I stopped to help this poor little turtle get to the other side of the road. But somehow the shell had gotten damaged. I'm not sure if it was hit or if the nearby tractor accidentally hit it with a blade. Whatever happened I hope it survives. We did what we could to help it at that time. I put it under a shade tree near the water. I'm not sure if it will make it. But when I went back to check on it after work (if it was still there I was going to see about taking it to the vet) the poor thing was gone. Hopefully, it will heal okay and not get an infection.
Labels:
Animal Rescue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ouch! It looks like it got cut pretty bad. You're so sweet to have helped it. I'm sure what you did helped it a lot. I hope it will be okay too.
Post a Comment