Subscribe:

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A No Rush Day

Well the last couple of days have been quite nice. School is done and work is slow. It is nice to not be rushing everywhere but I do wish there was a little bit more to do at work so that I can still have a decent paycheck. But we all know with summer coming the condos will be getting busier. Plus, I have been looking for something more in my career field.We shall see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Yesterday, I had an appointment and then I went to Tristan's sixth grade graduation program. It was fun. I got to see Colista, Eden and Cullen. Grandma was there. Tristan's graduation was not as long as Landon's so that was another plus. Landon's seemed to be way too long. My bum was killing me by the time Landon's got over. Anyways, after that I came home and did many things. It was great to just say oh I think I will do this and/or that. 

Today there is not much to do at the condo's except odd end things to do and those can always be done on a day we are waiting for someone to checkout. So the goal for today is to pick up some, run to Nauvoo for a few errands and then back to the house to let the "boys" out. Then I will head to Carthage to watch Colista's kids. It will be a great day. I'm sure I will be completely worn out from Eden. Yesterday, she was all over the place. But it should be fun.

Other than that I plan on working in a post for my Nutrition Blog, doing some wedding planning...maybe, updating my journal, organizing computer files, playing some WOW with Matt tonight and I'm not sure what else. Should be a fun day.

And of course I have some dog news. According to a MSN post, after breeding and training military dogs many are being euthanized instead of brought back because they are deemed as equipment. How ridiculous is that? We teach them to protect us and then kill them. Another reason I think an alien race should come down and treat us the way we treat other races. Maybe then we would learn to love and protect them like they love and protect us.

Also 68 lovely huskies were rescued from a breeder. They had little care and were starving. To read their story click here.

Well that is all for now. I best get going so I can complete my errands before going to Colista's.

Source
"Military Dogs Euthanized As Equipment" MSN Now. 15 May 2012. Web 17 May 2012. (http://now.msn.com/living/0512-military-dogs-euthanized.aspx>

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thanks for running by our house! The boys loved your cookies and we loved seeing you and Ty like we always do.