Subscribe:

Monday, January 6, 2014

Sleep, Snow and...

I can't sleep! I'm in cleaning mode again but I know I am probably being too loud. Matt was up late last night picking up, doing laundry and dishes while I got some rest. We were all over the place today and now he is getting some rest. I should probably try to sleep but I'd really like to organize and do some detail cleaning....although I just recently detailed pretty much everything and I keep everything so organized as is that I can't find anything to organize except some computer files. Plus like I said Matt is sleeping now. What to do, what to do. Guess I'll post a few random pictures.

Ty doing what he does best...sleeping.


The roads were crazy this weekend. Here are a few pictures traveling to work on Sunday. 




I felt crazy for being out in this weather. The wind was blowing like crazy. But it blew even more that night.

No comments: