Subscribe:

Monday, January 6, 2014

My Surprise

I have a GREAT husband! Matt has been worried about me driving my car with the baby. I knew I definitely would need a new car in the summer. But was trying to hold out until then.

While I was on my way home Friday night Matt mentioned that he should take me to work to on Saturday to make sure I got there safely with the snow and all. Since he had been talking about how I needed a new car I had a feeling that Betsy, my car, would be gone when I got home.

Then on Saturday morning he dropped me off and I was worried that he would be picking me up in a new car... I didn't really want a new bill to have to worry about. However, when he showed up in his car and told me I had a flat I didn't think anything of it because the night before I thought my tire felt funny the previous night. So I figured that must not be the case and Betsy would be there.

When we pulled into Hamilton Matt shows me a video of my car. In the video he says that the car is going bye bye and when we pulled in to the driveway there was a new car. And even though we have another payment to add into the finances I am grateful. It's really nice and I can't wait to drive it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great husband you have!!!
what year is it?

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

A 2006.

Joan said...

oops I forgot to put my name on my comment lol