No baby yet. Now the little one must wait until after I get off tonight. The little one was suppose to come yesterday...haha...that way Matt and I would both be home. It would also give me Saturday to rest. But since he/she didn't come yesterday the goal is for tonight. LOL.
Anyways, Saturday I didn't feel well at all. But I managed to organize some here and there. Matt got the ties up that my mom had made for the curtains. And then some little critters also found their way into the baby room. Can you spot the additions?
In case you can't here is a close up view of each of them. The above picture did not include the turtle.
Since I wasn't feeling good on Saturday I took several baths. Ty always stays close by me. Here is a picture of him resting while I take a bath. He is such a good dog....majority of the time.
On Saturday, my grandma also stopped by to give me the Christmas gift she had made for me. Isn't it cute?
Sunday was a better day. I didn't feel as bad and I was able to organize more then the previous day.
Picture at 39 weeks (I didn't get a chance to post it last week).
Ty patiently waiting for the weekly picture.











2 comments:
Keila
Sarah I love the pics. Is it ok if I share them on my facebook. If not that's OK.
Yeah
Post a Comment