Subscribe:

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Less Than A Week

Less than a week until the house will be filled with wonderful noises of crying as well as many sleepless nights. ... well as long as the baby doesn't extend its stay in the womb.

We have pretty much everything ready. There are a few things we could do but its not a must and if I were to go now I would be content with everything. The other day the Moses basket came. It is really cute! I can't wait to put the little one in it!


A couple weeks ago Matt painted and put a couple shelves up in the baby room. They are perfect!


Yesterday I spent sometime cleaning again. Then I ran a few errands before I came back home to rest. When Matt got home we went to a presentation on fire safety/alarms and got a free dinner. My parents came as well. Afterwards we ran to Perkins for a yummy brownie. In all it was a great day.


No comments: