I'm now 25 weeks as of yesterday! We had a check up, the heart rate is at 138, no stretch marks as of right now and everything is going well. After we got done with our appointment we went over to do a wellEXCEL assessment. Last year ago I did mine everything was awesome. This year my numbers were really high for cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides. Matt's was better than mine. Way to go Matt!
Thursday, October 3, 2013
UNC Family & 25 Weeks
I forgot to post that while we were at the Mall of America one of the first stores we went in Matt and I were able to get matching UNC t-shirts and a onesie with bib for the baby. It will perfect for this year's March Madness even Ty has one. The only one without a UNC t-shirt is Teddy... and we wouldn't be able to think about getting one on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment