Subscribe:

Monday, October 14, 2013

Baby Registry

So far today has been GREAT!

First, we had to take Teddy to his morning appointment because he has not been wanting to eat. Although we have got him to eat, by watering his food, we took him to the vet to see if he has a tooth problem or if he is sick. They took a blood profile and what not. Later today we should have the results. We did find out that he has a temperature. Poor boy...he has had the saddest look in his eyes that say I just don't feel good.

Other than that I've managed to tackle a lot of my homework today. Although I still have one more project to get completed for this evening I'm very pleased that I have been able to get some studying done.

I've also been trying to get a baby registry together in between work and studying. I managed to get some things together. There are two registries. However, I couldn't figure out how to do a separate one at bed, bath and beyond. So the baby items are intertwined with our wedding items.

Here are links to both of them.
There are a few other items on my wishlist. One item I'd like is this Moses Basket. And I'm sure there are other items but this is just a few I have been able to put together. I'll have to continue to add more as I get the chance.


No comments: