Yesterday, marked the beginning of the third trimester! Our little one is almost ready to join us! Yay! We also had a doctors appointment and my glucose testing yesterday. Before heading to Burlington we dropped Ty off to get groomed. From there the day went down hill. Running a little behind we hurried in and got him set. He cried when left and we felt so bad. Then we got to the appointment, I drank the lovely glucose drink, which I didn't think was bad at first. However, shortly after drinking it I felt like I was going to throw up. So I laid on Matt's lap until our hour was up. Once we were done at the doctors we went to the Klein Center and then to Lowe's for paint samples before heading back to Keokuk. On our way through we stopped at US Cellular and had a terrible time. We also got news that they still want to build an apartment complex with 48 apartments by our house. Those in our neighborhood do not want this and I hate the thought of it as well. Hopefully they don't. I'd really like to keep our quiet little neighborhood peaceful. Anyways, I then called Krichel's to see if Ty was ready but since he wasn't we ran back home for about an hour. When we went back to Keokuk to pick him up we found out that apparently we okayed for them to give him an exam as well. So we had to pay 96 dollars. Neither of us remember doing so. Ugh I swear. After this we went home thinking our everything we did yesterday was a disaster and nothing went right ...even the paint samples won't work. I did manage to do some homework and class lectures in all the craziness.
Isn't Ty so cute? The last few photos Ty wants to get in the picture too. He comes and sits right by my feet when Matt is trying to take the pictures.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment