Yesterday was a GREAT day! Now if I only didn't have a class for work... so I could finish studying for a super BIG exam this week. Today is my only day (other than yesterday) to do that. I spent most of the afternoon and night working on studying guides for it. They guides are not quite finished but it will have to do. At least this week is not near as busy as last week ...Although it is still pretty busy. I am hoping to get some more Christmas gifts together and create a registry for the baby shower. We shall see how that all goes. Main priority ....test!
The baby has been getting stronger and stronger! I can feel the little one moving more frequently. And with that comes the belly. Here I am at 26 weeks.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment