Subscribe:

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh Comfort At Last!

Our appointment was today. The baby appears to be doing well and everything is on track. Shortly after getting home Ashley Furniture dropped off our new bed. Oh is it so nice. But we have no sheet... well we have a set that will fit but they are rough. ... We are use to soft cool sheets!

The good news is I was able to purchase the exact same sheets, but for a king, from JCPenney on sale! Woohoo! Then I found a coupon online that helped us save some more. Yay...for saving money! With that the bad news is the sheets won't be shipped until Sept 9 or something like that. Ugh. Hopefully, they will ship sooner.

We still have to get a new bed frame. But the one we would like is about $1,000 and then we have to get the night stands to go with it, which are over $300. So I guess that will sometime down the road.



No comments: