Subscribe:

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Deals and more

What have I been up to? For one I've been spending a lot of time trolling the buy/sell and trades for good deals. I did miss out on one that I am pretty bummed about. But so far I've been able to do pretty good getting a stock pile of girls, boys and neutral items. This is a picture I took a couple of weeks ago and I've added more since. In fact, yesterday, I was able to get some good deals and even got a neutral bassinet for $30. There is a lot of other stuff we still need to get. But I'll keep watching to see if the items I want show up for a really good deal.


Other than that most of my life is consumed with work and school. I do manage to walk and do some exercising here and there. However, I wish I could do more exercising. Things are just always so busy and don't work out that way. Once school gets done then I will be able to have more of a life... although it has been better. ...Knock on wood. I am nervous about the upcoming there are a lot and I mean a lot of assignments due. So I'm trying to work ahead now. My first day of classes is tomorrow.

Matt has been working on my car trying to get the air fixed. Next year I won't be able to drive it with no air and a baby. We talked about getting me a new car but I really don't want another payment. I did get new license plates.




No comments: