Although a couple of my favorite acts didn't go through tonight's round on America's Got Talent one of my favorites did. Cami Bradley made it through, just like I knew she would.
On another news I am five months today! You can see a picture in my last post. Today I managed to get more organizing done. Mostly cleaning up my computer files and organizing class work from last semester. However, I'm running out of things to organize ... upstairs. There are some things downstairs I could probably organize but it is scary down there by myself. LOL. I think it is because last time I was down there going through stuff there was a huge spider. I'm lucky I survived it. Haha.
I also started some class work even though class does not start until the 26th. I'm trying to get a jump on things so I don't stress out. Other than that life has been pretty relaxing.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment