Have you seen the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie? When I was younger I enjoyed watching that. Yesterday, while working this part of the movie was on my mind. I went about work not whistling like the Seven Dwarfs but singing this song ... of course I sang in my head not out loud.
So this weekend was rather good even though I didn't get to be home. Work went well and everyone enjoyed their meal especially tonight. So that makes it a good day. But I am excited to have the day off tomorrow!!! I have several things I'd like to do - playing with the boys (in particularly Teddy), running errands, picking up the house and completing some homework. Oh yes and wrapping a few Christmas gifts that I have gotten/and or completed. If you don't know I LOVE Christmas! It should be a GREAT day tomorrow!
Last night Ty wedged himself, the best he could, between Matt's pillow and the wall in the middle of the night. It was really cute! He did move some when Matt got up to take the picture but you can get the idea.




No comments:
Post a Comment