Subscribe:

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tagged Again

So I got tagged by Colista and once again I'm just now getting to it. You link back to the person who tagged you, Post these rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & Tag six random people at the end of your entry. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

This task seemed to be hard for me for some reason... I mean what do you consider unimportant.

1. I LOVE blizzards from Dairy Queen. MMM.... soo good.


2. Some things I enjoy watching during the day (if I am home that is) are soap opera's such as young and the restless, as the world turns and guiding light.


3. World of Warcraft is my favorite pc game ever. However, I have not had much time to play lately.


4. I'm paranoid that my teeth are going to fall out. I dream about them falling out all the time.



5. I dislike shopping for clothes.

I'm not sure if these individuals have been tagged already. Sorry I was only able to pick 4. But if it is that big of a deal... let me know and I'll make some individuals up... LOL! LOL!
Mary
Tacy
Alisha
Kathy

No comments: