So today was my only day off from Zion's Mercantile. For those who don't know I started working there again when we moved back. Which is why I have not blogged in forever. But anywho point is my one and only day off (today) and I end up getting sick. I had so many plans for my day off. Since I can't really do much without feeling nauseated I decided to blog about the few things I have done lately.
For one, as I mentioned earlier, I have been working. I've also been getting my classes for this upcoming semester lined up. On my days off, which have only been a few, I've been reviewing and organizing my notes from last semester. I also managed to make it to the Sunday sociable with Joanne last Sunday, where the core cast from the pageant performed. It was alot of fun! Other than that nothing much really significant happening.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi Sara! It was so fun to see you for Tristan's baptism and Sue & Todd's Reception! Hey, so I just noticed that I got tagged...not sure what I do since I've never been tagged before! And, I just noticed that this last posting of yours was on August 9th...so I'm glad you got feeling better! :-) How are your classes going?
Post a Comment