I got tagged a while back. Sorry I'm just now getting to it. Anywho, with that said here's the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book, turn to page 123
2. Find the 5th paragraph
3. Find the 5th sentence in that paragraph
4. Post the 5th sentence
5. Tag 5 people
2. Find the 5th paragraph
3. Find the 5th sentence in that paragraph
4. Post the 5th sentence
5. Tag 5 people

The book that was nearest to me was my Book of Mormon. After turning to page 123 and finding the 5th paragraph I realized that there really wasn't a 5th sentence to use. So I'll just right the 5th paragraph.
"And now I, Jacob, spake many more things unto the people of Nephi, warnging them against fornication and lasciviousness, and every kind of sin, telling them the awful consequences of them."
Ok so I only was able to tag two... everyone else had already been tagged.
Alisha
Kathy




No comments:
Post a Comment