Sunday, July 13, 2008
Catch Up
I've been super busy lately and has a result I haven't got the chance to blog. Here are some of the things that I have been up to. July 2nd was Landon's birthdate. My mom and dad took everyone out to eat at the Hotel Nauvoo. It was so good and grandma and grandpa gallaher got to come up too. Grandma had the waitress bring out a little cake for Landon. He made quite the mess. After eatting they gave Landon his gift... a little john deere rider.

On the fourth of July we celebrated Landon's 1st birthday. Kendall barbecued and my mom made a really cool train cake. Susan also gave Landon his very first haircut. And after his haircut he opened his presents.


After Landon's birthday celebration Matt and I went out to Carthage to have a picnic and see the fireworks. We ended up running into Susan's family and Colista's family. So we got to watch the fireworks with them. 




In the mist of organizing and running around I only found one time to go lay out by the pool and show my new happy meal bracelet before we moved back. Ok so maybe I didn't wear the bracelet. However, we are moving back. Therefore, I only got to get into the pool once. Oh well it will be nice to be back home.
The last couple of months I've also been organizing and finishing a few projects. The first project was my recipe scrapbook. And for the second project I worked on scrapbooking some of my favorite articles from various church magazines and newsletters. Woot... my recipes and articles are organized at least for now until I find more that I like and need to add.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
it is about time you updated! Are you working at Zion's Mercantile again? I thought I saw you when I went to get food the other day and I was going to yell to the kitchen but I didn't think Betty would have enjoyed that very much. Plus the fact that you were busy.
LOL... sorry I am a bad blogger. You are right I am working at Zion's Mercantile again. So with work and moving in all I've been super busy.
Sarah
Post a Comment