Monday, June 23, 2008
Festival Fun
A couple of weeekends ago we hit up a local festival, where there was a petting zoo, face painting, carnival rides, magic shows, local bands performing, dragon boat racing, water skiing shows and much more. There was so much to do that somehow we missed some of it. It was alot of fun.


We also so some cartoon characters (Winnie the Pooh, Tigger and Minnie Mouse). Did you know that Minnie's full name is Minerva Mouse? Ok on with the story these characters were really sad looking. I mean look at them do they look like a pitfull crew. Winnie the Pooh's costume is about to walk away from him. Tigger's headpiece does not match the rest of the costume. Winnie's costume is the only one that is actually presentable, in my opinion. However, the only that had a good personality with the crowd was Winnie. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That sand thing is aweosme! It looks like you guys had fun...and no, I had to idea Minnies was just her nick name.
that sand "castle" is AWESOME! Those characters were sad! If I was a kid and I saw Winnie The Pooh's head falling off (he looks like nearly headless nick from harry potter) I would be scarred for life. It looks like you had fun though.
Sara....your blog is awesome! Thanks for checking out our blog and sending us your blog address! The festival looked like it was so much fun and awesome sand castle! Tell Matt we said "hi."
Hey! I tagged you on my blog so check it out!
Post a Comment