Subscribe:

Monday, June 2, 2008

Painting Project!

When we went back to visit Matt's project was to paint our laptops. After taking over his dad's garage for a couple of days he finally got them finished. He did his first that way if I didn't like it I could change my mind about having him do mine. However, I knew I wouldn't change my mind because I know that everything he takes on means he can do it and he will do it with perfection. Therefore, I had no worries. Matt did his in red with some metallic in it. He did a marvelous job on his!














Now for mine! I took pictures of mine before he began painting. This is the plain jane laptop. No uniqueness whatsoever.
Here it is in pieces...

Matt preps the area again... so mine can be painted! Woot! Mine will be green with some metallic in it. At this point I just couldn't wait for it to be finished! I knew it was going to look so cool!

The painting finally begins!











And now its sooo beautiful! I love it! He did an excellent job!