Subscribe:

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Surprised

What a great day, yesterday! First of all no classwork ...yay for me!  Juliana and I got up early. Matt had already been up cleaning, which is not abnormal. He usual gets up and helps me get things picked up before going to work.

After several hours of picking up and organizing we ran to get some lunch.

Check it out... I was able to organize some milk. We have a little space for our food now. Yippee.




When we got back we tried to take a little nap but that didn't seem to be happening. So we decided to get up. Next thing I knew Robert walked in. It was great! Then Dick and Mary came in. A few minutes later my mom and dad. I was likely my goodness. Shortly after my mom and dad came in I realized that something was going in. Matt had planned a surprise graduation gathering. How fun! He is the greatest! I had no clue what was going on. Joanne did this lovely cake! It's beautiful!




Today, we headed to a graduation celebration in Ewing MO. Boy was it an adventure. But once we got there we had a good time.

No comments: