And even though I have only been a mom to Juliana for a few months I have been a mommy to Ty and Teddy for many years. Who else besides Matt is going to take care of them when they are sick, or wipe their bum off when they can't themself.... that's right they are our boys even if they are not human. They have the sweetest personalities and try so hard. Both are one of a kind and I love that they are apart of our family.
Although I've had Mother's Day celebration in previous years with our boys. This year was extra special with Juliana, even though I had to work. Matt took me to work and picked me. Juliana was so cute. I just love her!
Makayla holding her at work.
After Matt picked me up the plan was to get me Chinese before he would take me home to rub my feet. Well first we went to get Chinese and they were closed. Sad for me. But Matt decided to take me to the Mexican restaurant in Hamilton. They were packed. I waited in the car with Juliana. When we got home to my surprise I found this....
We ate and then I got an amazing foot rub while I tried to throw my final project together. Let's pray I get a good grade.








No comments:
Post a Comment