Subscribe:

Monday, May 26, 2014

Prop Playing


Last Thursday Juliana and I got the chance to go visit with Colista and her new little one, Vivianne. We were going to try and get pictures of Vivianne and Juliana. I had several ideas swirling through my head. If only we had more time. But that is okay I had more photo props coming so we will definitely have to get back together before she gets to big.







Eden and Cullen were there as well. They were so fun. Cullen kept playing with Juliana. He even got to hold her. Too bad I didn't get a picture. It was so cute. Eden actually talked to me once in a while. Usually she runs the other way. I was even able to snap a picture of her after she had been playing and playing. She is so cute even if she was a little dirty from all the playing.


 Grandma Trapp stopped by to drop Asher off from school while we were still taking pictures. So she helped out by holding Juliana. It worked out great. You should see all the cute pictures of Vivianne.


Before we left I laid Juliana on the floor to play but I guess she rather watch Little Einsteins.



No comments: