Subscribe:

Saturday, June 1, 2013

What to Expect

So today I planned a BBQ. It was going to just be something simple and fun. My grandparents brought chips, corn casserole and deviled eggs. And Joanne made a cake. The cake was to be a surprise so I had Joanne take it through the front door. Since we don't have stairs on the front yet I helped the boys from the grass into the front door. Then I hopped up and grabbed the cake from Joanne. I was trying to be quick and swift so nobody would see the cake. When my wet shoes caused me to slip and spill the cake all over the floor. Sad for me. So after everyone ate I brought the demolished cake in for everyone to see. Can you guess what it is?




This is what it should have looked like!
 
Yep we are expecting!


No comments: