Subscribe:

Thursday, June 20, 2013

10 weeks and Busy

Classes have started back up. I took my first quiz on Monday and turned in my first assignment last night. So far so good... I think. Yesterday, I ran all over looking for a swimsuit so I could go swimming with Joanne today. I hate shopping for swimsuits! My chest never fits in anything that fits my waist and vice verse. Anyways, I found something that will work but it is not what I was really looking for. Ugh. Oh well.

Yesterday, we hit exactly 10 weeks. I've been able to get more food down but still feel like I need to throw up frequently throughout the day. It is super fun. Here is a quick picture at 10 weeks. Ignore my hair, I had just got out of the bath tub plus I hate my hair right now... I swear nobody can cut my hair right anymore. Where is Lauren? I need her to cut my hair. It is supposed to be stacked in the back. The cut I want is called a graduated bob (cut short in the front get shorter as goes back and then the back should be short enough to be spiked or lay stacked) and I never seem to get that look. Oh well.





No comments: