Today was SUPER fun because Matt got to stay home from work with me because we had our first doctors appointment. Matt and I got up bright and early to be in Burlington for the
appointment. The appointment went rather fast, the doctor confirmed yep I was pregnant. She said she thought I was ten weeks some odd days which would give us a
due date of January 5th based on my last cycle. However, after feeling
she felt that it was more like 8-9 weeks because of the size. The
ultrasound program computed 9 weeks exactly giving us a due date of
January 15th. Afterwards we got a bite to eat. It was a lot of fun to get
to do something with Matt even if it was just going to an appointment
and eating. I just LOVE when we get to hang out.
Here is a picture of the little one from our first ultrasound.
Once we got done with that we had appointments to get both our haircuts and then we ran a few errands. So although we were super busy we have finally get to sit down for a little bit and will mostly likely got to enjoy the rest of the night together watching movies.
Wednesday, June 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yay this awesome!!!!!
Post a Comment