Subscribe:

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Weekend

This past weekend was great! On Saturday, Matt and I went to Quincy to get a couple of items. While we were there we stopped to see grandma and grandpa Gallaher. Grandpa was doing his exercises when we arrived. He has been doing a good job with that. Then we showed them our full feature that PGP sent for us to approve. ...The video is beautiful and amazing! We then headed back. I spent most of the day relaxing and doing some  homework.

Yesterday, I got to watch a little bit of conference but I mostly was stuck on the couch with my laptop and school binder trying to do an mid-term essay exam. By the end of the night it was nine pages with the cover letter. Hopefully, it is good enough.

Then Matt and I enjoyed the rest of the night together. We got to take the dogs on a short walk. Everyone is so out of shape. The boys were dragging their tongues by the time we got back and it was only a short one.

I will be heading off to work in a bit. But wanted to share how great my weekend was! I am so lucky! And I have the greatest husband in the world. 

No comments: