Many days the only way to get through the day is with a checklist. Today will be one of those days. I've got two food processing lectures to watch, one clinical nutrition lecture and one dietetic research lecture to watch. Plus I have to print the powerpoints that go with them. However, it takes more than a click of the button. In order for me to print them and save ink I have to take out the color and reformat the text in each slide. This can be a lengthy process when there is 70 slides in one powerpoint. On top of all the lectures I need to study for a quiz, I have a case study and another group project to do.
Then I've got cleaning and errands to do. Will it all get done?
Monday, April 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment