Subscribe:

Monday, April 8, 2013

Summer and Nie Nie Dialogues

Have I ever told you how much I love to read the Nie Nie Dialogues. I don't get to read them enough. But she truly is inspirational. She wrote a book a while back called Heaven is Here. I'd love to read it when I find time, which reminds me this summer I only have to take one class! I'm so excited! I should have all kinds of time. Last summer was busy with the change in job, planning the wedding and doing school. The previous years before that I lived at the condos, practically. This summer I will get my summer months back! I can hardly wait! Barbecues, beautiful early mornings, pretty sun dresses and evening walks it is going to be so much fun! Okay so back to the book. This summer is when I will probably find time to read her book. Below is a beautiful video discussing her book.

No comments: