Subscribe:

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Summer To Do List

I have a huge list of things I would like to get done this summer. I'm not sure if it all will get done. But it would be great to get everything done.

1. New front and side door
2. Screen door for front
3. deck on back
4. more gravel for the driveway
5. paint inside
6. clean basement and fix crack
7. get curtains put up
8. finish closet shelving and put organizers in them
9. add a cabinet in the master bathroom

I'm not sure why I am worried about getting things done this summer. I've got stuff that needs to be done now... like my save the dates. They just need to be sealed and sent. And then there is my homework that I should be working on. None of which sounds fun. I need a clone so I can do the fun stuff and send my clone to do the not so fun stuff.

No comments: