Another day of tackling homework. Ugh. Oh well. Hoping to get caught up by end of weekend. That would be great. I was ahead...until last weekend. Not sure what happened.
Anyways, today we have some contractors coming to fix the repairs they looked at the other day. They are not here yet. But I'm sure it will be interesting with all the noise and the two silly pups. Ty likes to bark at everything just to bark. He always talks back to me...I swear. I tell him no and he barks just to see if he can get away with it. It's annoying. I'm hoping to get him in obedience classes to fix that little attitude.
Teddy is my quiet one. He only barks if Ty gets him going or if he is scared. I'd like to take him to obedience training too that way we can bond and try to teach him to trust a little better. We've been working on it without a trainer and he has made a lot of progress. There is still room for improvement. But for now I am happy with his progress.
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment