Subscribe:

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crap

Today has been a day of crap. First, I had to do homework all day long. It's is still not done all completed. I was hoping to get some more of my chapter read... that has not happened since most of my day was spent working on the actual homework portion. I wish it would do itself because I seem to over analyze things resulting in me taking forever to finish it.

Then for those of you who have read my earlier blogs, Hero was given a very generous donation to get him into surgery. He had surgery early this morning. The surgery went well. However, as they were finishing up his little heart stopped, they revived him and said the next 72 hours would be critical. A few hours later they had to rush him back into surgery because he was bleeding internally. They tried to control but couldn't find the source. He passed away at 5:51 pm. I'm so sadden by this. So many people were pulling for him. Although I wish he could have stayed at least he is pain free now. I'm still so glad that I bought my little portrait of this sweet puppy. I hope that someday when I cross over I can meet little Hero... I think Ty and him would have so much fun.

Well I better get back to my homework.

No comments: