Subscribe:

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can't Sleep!!!

Ugh... I can't sleep. So I'm up checking on all my favorite pups and doing some wedding planning. Mainly looking for videographers in the Niagara area. That is one of the main things I want. I think it would be nice to have a video of the whole wedding and a highlight video that way when I lose my mind from old age at least I will have a video to help me remember my wedding day. LOL. Anyways, if they got it done in time, but I don't want to rush them and get crap, it could be played at the reception. That would be fun for those who weren't able to go... I think.

However, holy cow I'm going to have to take out a loan just to have someone video my wedding. Most of the companies I looked at start at around 6,000. Crap almighty. I did find one I liked that, http://www.pgpwedding.com/, that starts at 3,400. There were some others I inquired about because no rates were listed. We shall see what they say.

By the way I'm sure their prices are not far out there... it's just I must have been in fairy world when I thought we could plan a wedding for around 5,000 for everything other than the bus to Niagara.

No comments: