Matt, Dick and I went back up to tackle the backstop removal job. Matt began by working on the fence while I cut down some small vines and branches (he let me use the sawzall, yikes!). Dick used the chainsaw to cut the big stuff out and we hooked a chain up to his truck to pull out part of the fence, a pole and a tree. We got a lot done and will probably be back up tomorrow to continue the job.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Work Continues...
We now have basement walls! The concrete guys were able to pour the walls today and with the forecast calling for sunny days through Thursday there will plenty of time for it to harden and they can begin work on the piping and pouring the floor.
Matt, Dick and I went back up to tackle the backstop removal job. Matt began by working on the fence while I cut down some small vines and branches (he let me use the sawzall, yikes!). Dick used the chainsaw to cut the big stuff out and we hooked a chain up to his truck to pull out part of the fence, a pole and a tree. We got a lot done and will probably be back up tomorrow to continue the job.










Matt, Dick and I went back up to tackle the backstop removal job. Matt began by working on the fence while I cut down some small vines and branches (he let me use the sawzall, yikes!). Dick used the chainsaw to cut the big stuff out and we hooked a chain up to his truck to pull out part of the fence, a pole and a tree. We got a lot done and will probably be back up tomorrow to continue the job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment