While I was at the party having a blast Matt was sweating up a storm clearing more of the backstop. After the party I met up with him. Lucky for me he was finished for the day! So I took some pictures and watched him cleaning up. LOL.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Busy Day
Today was a busy day for us! I went to work at the condo's for a little bit, then to watch Colista's kids while she had her ultrasound (yay...finally, it's a girl!) and back to Warsaw to get ready for Ethan's birthday party. On my way back to Nauvoo for Ethan's party I stopped at my parent's to help with some of their paperwork for the station.
While I was at the party having a blast Matt was sweating up a storm clearing more of the backstop. After the party I met up with him. Lucky for me he was finished for the day! So I took some pictures and watched him cleaning up. LOL.
Check out the amazing cake Joanne made!!










Some of the forms have been removed!
While I was at the party having a blast Matt was sweating up a storm clearing more of the backstop. After the party I met up with him. Lucky for me he was finished for the day! So I took some pictures and watched him cleaning up. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment