13 weeks with baby #2
This pregnancy has it similarities... but is so different. I feel like I have more cravings this time around. Any type of sweets are high on the priority list. And although I ate some sweets with Juliana I ate tons of vegetables, salads and cheesy scrambled eggs. Also morning sickness seemed to be more manageable and didn't last as long with Juliana.
13 weeks with Juliana
I'm glad that I don't have to worry about decorating a nursery this time around, or school. I can concentrate more on the joys of pregnant. Not that it wasn't enjoyable with Juliana, I just always had a list of things to get done. It was rush, rush, rush. Now on my days off I can enjoy it a little by doing housework, organizing and hang out with Juliana and just do mommy things. All the things I LOVE to do.
Yes we do have a list of projects to do (like painting Juliana's room) but I don't feel as rushed to them. And I also have extra time to spend to plan the arrival of this sweet peanut. I didn't really have that last time. I've already looked more into the local resources (I didn't know was available last time) such as doulas, hypnobirthing classes, etc.. Yay for us! Hopefully things will go more smoothly this time around.





No comments:
Post a Comment