We are growing as a family!
Juliana will be a BIG SISTER.
I know she will be a GREAT sister because she is constantly playing, kissing and changing her baby doll. She loves to help us do everyday tasks like picking up and cleaning.
Now that you know our exciting news I'm asking any of my breastfeeding mommas for help. I have managed to breastfeed Juliana for 17 months and I am still going. Breastmilk has so many benefits for infants and toddlers so I hope to go for several more months. Not only have I managed to nourish Juliana but I have provided nutrients for seven other babes. Some were full-time, some part-time/temporary to help moms try to reach their goal. When I got pregnant I was still helping one momma reach her goal. Now I'm extremely fatigued and don't seem to be producing a lot of extra to help like I was. So if any of you mommas know anyone or can help out yourself, even if it is just a little bit, that would be great! I can get the milk to her just let me know. She asks that the donor refrain from smoking, alcohol or medication use. Thanks for any help with this.
And I hope you enjoyed hearing our secret!
And I hope you enjoyed hearing our secret!





3 comments:
congratulations, can't wait to meet the newest member of the Clark family!!!
So exciting!! Congrats!!
Thanks Joan and Whitney. Whitney, I hope you have a GREAT birthday today!
Post a Comment