- look
- blue
- white
- not nice
- bunny
- kitty
- towel
- wipe
She also likes to make animals sounds and can tell many animals apart. I just don't think she will ever slow down.
Today she had her 18 month checkup. She is doing well. I'm still able to provide breastmilk for her and she willingly nurses at night. During the day she rather have a bottle of half breastmilk and almond coconut milk. We try to give her a variety of food including vegetables and fruits. I also try to encourage fish once or twice a week, which sometimes is a hit and other days not so much. Most of the time it seems she either eats scrambled eggs, chicken or pb sandwiches/crackers for protein. And then some days it all ends up on the floor. It's a struggle some days, making sure there is healthy food to eat and time set aside for meals. Before her I didn't really have to worry so much. I mean if I had a busy a day then no big deal I'd get something when I could. Now I have to set time aside for meals.
Juliana is just growing and has the best little personality. Her giggle is adorable, her smile is contagious and we can't help but LOVE her.







No comments:
Post a Comment