Subscribe:

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Treasured Footprints

I have been working on a project since Juliana arrived. It is not close to being ready. Many of the pages need spruced up. But it was hard enough to make sure that the main picture was done each month. It starts with her cute little feet and toes from the hospital (I didn't post those). Then the next month was February and so I tried to kind of come up with something related to the month. Some didn't turn out exactly how I would like. But these are her footprints and something to always have to treasure. 


Hard to see in the picture. But a four leaf clover (my little lucky charm) and Easter bunny.


May flowers


Her footprint incorporated on the bottom of tie cutout. In June I also did the card, on the right, for Matt. It is a hand print made to look like a fish with a hook. 


A firework for the Fourth of July


Ghosts and a Turkey


Mistletoe and Snowmen


That completes one whole year. I am not doing them as often now. And I had not been able to get any prints since January. But just before May was over I was able to do another set of footprints with her. It will be a beautiful butterfly. I hoping that soon I can complete the others that need to be done as well (like the snowmen above who need a top hat, scarf and what not).


3 comments:

Jackie Henry said...

So cute!! Love them all!!!

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

Thank you Jackie! :)

Sarah-Lynnetta said...

Thank you Jackie! :)