Subscribe:

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It's A Wrap Up

Today has been a GREAT day! Actually it has been a WONDERFUL weekend. Yesterday, there was a surprise birthday party for my grandma (I'll post more about that later). Then today we just wondered around the area. The best part of today was going to the park. It was a bit colder than we thought it would be. But we had a quick lunch, played some kick ball, went down the slide and swung in the swing.


Nothing much has really happened. A month or two ago I got some new diapers. They are so cute! And I was so excited to have them! Most of them are Halloween themed. It makes me want October to be here. 


Lately Juliana wants us to kiss her all the time. We LOVE it!



Evenings are always GREAT. After supper, daddy and Juliana play all night long together. It is so cute! She loves having playtime with daddy. They have all kinds of fun. Juliana pretend plays, reads, climbs and on rare occasions stops to relax.









When daddy has to do yard work you can usually find Juliana watching from the window.


Really every moment is so fun with her! Life would not be the same without her! She is constantly doing/learning something new! Juliana is full of personality and keeps us on our toes. 

While at grandma's (my parent's house) we found her in the high chair. She climbed in just like that while we were busy talking. 


She has also discovered that she likes to climb into the back window of the car instead of sitting in the car seat right away.


And of course she always looks so peaceful and content in her sleep. Sometimes we wake up to her laughing in her sleep. It is great! She just giggles away. We often wonder what she is dreaming about it. Must be something funny.



I was hoping that after the ordeal in January things would be a bit different with her breathing. It seems she has reactive airway disease, which may or may not develop into asthma. Breathing treatments are never fun for her. But she makes the best of them because sometimes they have to be done. When she knows she needs them she will even help out. I hate when she is sick or hurting.


A long day and night of treatment required cuddle with daddy. She quickly fell asleep. Juliana LOVES her daddy! He is a WONDERFUL daddy and husband! She is so lucky to have a great daddy and to be a daddy's girl!


Speaking of hurting. I'm pretty sure I mentioned how she broke a tooth out a while back and I felt super bad about it even though it is a baby tooth. Well I felt ten times worse the other night when she fell on the sidewalk and got a huge bump on her head. But she was as happy as could be later that night.




I let Juliana see herself in the reverse camera. She loved it!




I've been going through past school material (notes, study guides, practice questions) so I can organize the information making it easier for me to study for the DTR exam. It has also got me organize and getting rid of things in the house. One thing I did was to place our fire bat on a hook behind the curtain. It is so nicely hidden. I LOVE it!


On our break we often time walk the lake. It is hard to see in some of the pictures. But the ducks and geese now have little ones to tend too. So adorable! 

This momma has three ducklings.


And this sweet momma had six but we have not seen the sixth one lately. Makes me really sad for her.


Enjoying the Klein pond.



The Aflac duck

And of course there is a gazillion beautiful Canadian geese. These two have seven little ones they tow around. So cute!


I'm sure there are things missing that I will have to add later. But that wraps up most of May. Have a GREAT day!

No comments: